Saturday, June 4, 2011

All Good times must come to an end...

Today is the last day for the Two Giants, until we publish photos when I get home and can actually upload them...

Paul has left, his flight to Hong Kong was at 5:50am so he was out the door at 3am. I on the other hand have another full day to spend in the heat and humidity of HCMC, with no real plans. I think I'm going to go see the reunification palace and the cathedral. Maybe even a stop at the market to look for a couple more things, can get enough of people pushing me to buy thier junk...

My flights at 11:50pm tonight and after a 3hr stop in Tokyo I land in Chicago at 8am on the morning of the 6th. Its really crazy to think that I'm going to be traveling for 22 hrs but it will only take 8 of clock time.  I like the idea of free time, but I'm not so sure my body will while I'm riding that train back to A2.

I promise there will be one more post when I get home, and I would expect one from Paul about Hong Kong.

Until then,
Everyone be safe.

Two Giants

No comments:

Post a Comment